I know this is petty but there are just things that get under your skin. Here's a list of things that make me want to scream and cry and throw things--In no particular order.
1. Speaker phone-Just don't use it. I already don't want to hear your half of the conversation, why would I want to hear the other half?
2. Lip Smacking-Eating or any other time.
3. Lack of Responsibility-Just admit you were wrong, don't blame someone else.
4. Buzzwords-They don't make you sound clever, they make you sound like you don't actually know you just want to sound smart.
5. People-ok not really but a little bit.
Glad I got that off my chest.