28 June 2012

Books to Read

I was checking out my 101 in 1001 the other day and I realized that I never created my "Books to Read" list like I had mentioned. I had one on my previous blog but it never got updated to this one so here is the list as it currently stands that are in need of reading whether they've been read before or not:

1. "Song of Ice & Fire" Series by George R.R.  Martin
Book 1: A Game of Thrones
Book 2: A Clash of Kings
Book 3: A Storm of Swords
Book 4: A Feast of Crows

Book 5: A Dance with DragonsBook 6: The Winds of Winter
Book 7: A Dream of Spring


2. Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James

3. Every Novel by Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility
Pride and Prejudice
Mansfield Park
Emma
Northanger Abbey
Persuasion

4. Dante's The Divine Comedy

5. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


6. L'Etranger by Albert Camus

7. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens


8. Homer's Iliad & Odyssey

9. Nineteen-Eighty four by George Orwell

10. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

11. Anne Frank's Diary of a Young Girl

12. Lord of the Flies by William Golding

13. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

14. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

15. Paradise Lost by John Milton

16. The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde

17. The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien


18. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

19. Democray in American by Alexis De Tocqueville

20. The Jungle by Upton Sinclair

No comments: