15 September 2011

Suicide Prevention Week

I am ashamed to say that I did not post anything in honor of Suicide Prevention Week.  However, today I was shown this website curated by The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.  It was shown to me because you can order publications on particular Mental Health and Substance Abuse topics that interest you.  You can find articles on everything from alchohol abuse to workforce trends and I think its fantastic that there is such a great free resource for people out there.  There are also over 70 articles on Suicide Prevention which is a great link to use this month as last year there were more suicides in Warren & Clinton County in September than any other month.  So if you're at all interested in any of these topics I highly recommend checking out SAMSHA's website I know I'll be ordering some things!

No comments: